SEO, GA & ECOMMERCE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION COURSE
DURING THIS CERTIFICATION COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- What is Search Engine Optimization or SEO?
- How Search Engines Works?
- What is Search?
- 10 search queries to do for understanding SEO
- Basic HTML for beginners
- What is HTML heading tags
- Basic knowledge of Servers for beginners
- Basics of META ELEMENTS for beginners
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works?
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filters?
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports
- Understanding full reports
- How to share reports?
- How to set up dashboards and shortcuts?
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behaviour reports
- Measuring Custom Campaigns
- Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Using Goals to measure business objectives
- Measuring AdWords campaigns
- Course review and next steps
ECOMMERCE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Course overview
- Using the measurement plan
- Reporting vs. analysis
- Analysis preparation
- Next steps
- Traffic source analysis
- Multi-channel analysis
- Customer profile analysis
- Summary and takeaways
- Enhanced Ecommerce overview
- On-site merchandising analysis
- Shopping behaviour analysis
- Checkout analysis
- Summary and takeaways
- Course summary
Share this page with your friends...
Why I need this Course?
According to Statistic the Global digital advertisement spending world wide by 2020 will be 335 billion US dollars that means Digital Marketing is going to be one of the fastest growing trends in future.
According to Internet World Stats (IWS) there are more than 3.7 billion internet users globally which is almost 50% of the global population.
Again according to Internet World Stats (IWS), India has the 2nd highest number of internet users in the world.
According to THE ECONOMIC TIMES there are more than 1.5 lakhs jobs vacancies will be there in Digital Marketing industry.
According to Pay Scale a Digital Marketer in India earns in between 200,000 to 1,500,000 per annum depending on his/her experience and skills.
Our course will help you to master various aspects of Digital Marketing and more importantly it will make you a decision oriented manager.
WARNING: This Course might motivate you to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.